Client Onboarding Path to Success
We're excited to learn more about your pitch, and see if a partnership makes sense for both of us. We want to share what to expect going forward, and the process we've used to produce success for my clients in the past.
- Fill out the onboarding form below, give me as much detail about the product and current challenges as you can.
- We will share a brief loom, this example is for a client with a async music practice feedback app idea. We share a bit of my thoughts on competitive analysis, libraries we can use to get to MVP quickly, and past success in similar projects.
- We jump on a paid advice call on clarity. You get advice from minute one. We discuss how we can engage further. Generally milestone based, but retainer is also possible.
- If we do milestone based, we move to a $250 scoping session where we talk further details of initial features and what we want to build for the first version.
- We begin on milestone one, then subsequent milestones. We advise on priority and business strategy as informed by the technical constraints.
- We move into agile mode. You test features with users, and bring the prototype to investors. We agilely prioritize bug fixes and new features on a retainer basis. If appropriate, we train your new full time staff to take over the project and continue to scale and grow.
- We become long term partners, we continue to provide advice, and you refer colleagues to this process.